Subject: [amos-list] Found the problem
From: Leto Kauler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 17:59:42 +0500

From: Leto Kauler <[email-masked]>

I said before that one of my programs was having trouble with the
system sound blaring all the time..... well, I found the problem!
(I think)

I noticed it in another program too, and found it was related to
whenever the "Text" command was used.  In the end it turned out to
be some sort of clash with a Workbench program called "CacheFont"
which I run!  Now that I've removed that program AMOS doesn't seem
to cause any more trouble.

Bizarre, huh ^_-

     -- Leto

  WWW - http://lyle.cjb.net         -- Lyle Comic Site
      - http://letostarfish.cjb.net -- Leto's StarFish Central
      - http://blazingiris.cjb.net  -- Blazing Iris AmiSoftware

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Give back to your community through "Grow to Give."
http://www.onelist.com
Deadline is June 19.  See homepage for details.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html